Wednesday, December 28, 2011

XXVIII

196. above is an excellent, excellent video about Hillary Monnin and the Wittenberg volleyball team which won the Division III National Championship this fall       
197. I drove by Rich-Mart Guns and Ammo yesterday for about the 35,000th time in my life.  One of these times, I am going to stop there and see what that place is all about.  The suspense really peaks my curiosity.
198. if you have not seen Jerome Simpson's sick flip from this past Saturday, you HAVE TO WATCH IT!!!!!
199. no accumulating snow in December 2011 - what's up with that????
200. a little Joan Jett and the Blackhearts for your listening pleasure     click to listen
201. the most famous # 28 - gotta go with none other than Marshall Faulk
202. huge announcement coming tomorrow about a stock picking contest which I will be running in 2012!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment