Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Matchbox Twenty

154. Kobe's shoes for the season opener on Christmas - maybe??????
155. one of the craziest dunks you will ever see    click to view
156. I cannot name one song which Matchbox Twenty sings
157. songs don't get a whole lot better than this one    click to listen
158. my views of the Cincinnati Reds huge trade over the weekend are as follows - I truly feel that they gave up way too much for one pitcher, even if he is a stud for the next four years - I say this with one exception, however.  If he helps the Reds reach the World Series either of the next two years (with Votto), then it is worth it.  I know that views are not usually hinged on contingencies, but this is truly how I feel about it.  I believe that Walt believes that he now has two aces to pitch 40 to 45 % of the starts and also give them a better than decent shot at winning playoff series.
159. speaking of playoffs - this is awesome     click to watch Jim Mora
160. I have had several requests for another picture of Tattoo - here ya go:

No comments:

Post a Comment