Thursday, December 1, 2011

My First Blog - I hope that you enjoy!!!

Here it goes - Here are some things that I think that I think:

1. the brain of a human being is the most amazing object in this universe.
2. the song "Take the Long Way Home" by Supertramp is one of my top ten songs of all time.Click to listen
3. that Ohio State may become the first undefeated college basketball team since Indiana in 1976.
4. that the theme song from Laverne & Shirley was and still is a very "catchy" theme song
         Sclemeel, schlemazel, hasenfeffer incorporated.  We're gonna do it
5. that the 8th grade class trip to Washington D.C. is a great trip - I learned a lot
6. that LSU and Alabama are the two best college football teams this season.
7. that Missy and I need to get to a movie theater again sometime - our last film together, not counting a drive-in theater was "Forrest Gump" - September, 1994
8. that the speech that Jim Valvano gave at the ESPY's in 1993 was awesome click here to watch
9. that I have some friends (namely Bob and Barney) who know a lot more about the shootout at the OK Corral in Tombstone, Arizona on October 26,1881 than I do. more info about OK Corral here
10. our National Anthem could change to America the Beautiful and many people would not complain
11. that Treg and I saw a lot of famous people at the Ohio State - Duke game Tuesday night 
12. that the drop for deer harvest in Ohio was down 39 % on the first day of gun season - wow!!! 
13. that the UD Flyers followed up their impressive tournament championship this past weekend with a rather lethargic 29 point loss at home to the hands of the University of Buffalo Bulls 
14. that Marion Local and Coldwater are both going to win state titles in high school football this weekend - Best of Luck to the Flyers and the Cavaliers!!!!
15. one of my favorite pictures-our daughter, Corrina, age 5, at the YMCA basketball league - taken in 2002
16. if you wish to bookmark it, the web address for this page is http://hoodornaments.blogspot.com
here is a picture of a nice hood ornament                        

No comments:

Post a Comment