Sunday, December 4, 2011

FORE!!!

The fourth dimension is considered to be TIME by many people

43. Some guy is writing a journal about different sports venues which he visits here is his UD Arena journal entry
44. The most famous # 4 that I can think of - Brett Favre (why is it pronouned Farve?????)
45. I am by far not an expert on this subject, however, many people tell me that Google Chrome or Firefox are much better browsers than Internet Explorer - I switched to Firefox - you might want to consider a switch as well - ask someone between 18 and 25 for more information on this
46. No winners to Friday's trivia question by the way, I will have another next Friday (I will try to make it easier)
47. Redsfest was this weekend - did anyone go - please shoot me an e-mail if you did, I would love to hear about it.
48. In a shocking turn of events, the MAC has another state championship in football - Congrats Flyers

HAVE A GREAT SUNDAY - 3 Weeks until Christmas - 4 weeks left in 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment