Tuesday, December 27, 2011

27 = 3 cubed

190. Congratulations to Bob Steinke, my brother-in-law Sam Gilardi, and my son Derek, all three won their respective Fantasy Football League Championships last night.  If you or anyone you know won their league, drop me a line and I will be glad to give them a shout out for their accomplishments!!! (Derek and Sam were both defending their championships from last year.)
191. I do not know what stretch is my least favorite stretch of road, 47 between Sidney and Bellefontaine or 36 between Urbana and Piqua.  Are there any other nominations out there???  Drop me an e-mail with your least favorite and I will include it.
192. Congratulations to my three nieces who had three babies in 55 hours last week - Matt and Krista Nichols Hein are the proud parent of Jude Thomas, Ryan and Lauren Shenk Miller are the proud parents of Eli Loren, and Casey and Kelsey Francis Cramer are the proud parents of Caleb Alan
193.  If you did not see the Fish Report today, you gotta take a look at some old footage from the 1989 Russia International Baseball League draft.  If I didn't know any better, I would think that Ken Francis was sporting a mullet!!!!
194. The 7th annual Russia Junior High Boys Holiday Tournament is taking place today and tomorrow.  That was my brain child about 8 years ago and is a very fun event for area junior high hoopsters.  Consolation games tomorrow at 4:00 and 5:20 with championship games at 6:40 and 8:00
195. I have missed some of the most famous the last few days, so here it goes:   25 - gotta go with Jim Thome, 26 - gotta go with Wily Mo Pena, and 27 - gotta go with 1990 World Series MVP - none other than Jose Rijo.  Also a correction on number 24 - I am changing it from Tony Perez to Willie Mays due to overwhelming reader submissions!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment