Tuesday, February 21, 2012

RHS Class of '83 - Mob Rules Nothing

479. Derek and University of Notre Dame President Father John Jenkins from Saturday night
480. the most famous # 83 that I can think of - how many linebackers do you know that wore # 83 - here is Ted "The Stork" Hendricks from the Oakland Raiders
481. one of the greatest inventions ever - the TI-83 graphing calculator!!!
482. one of my best memories from my freshmen year in high school was the wiffle ball tournament finals when the seniors were playing the juniors and the seniors all had MOB RULES t-shirts on and they were chanting "Mob Rules" and everyone else was chanting "Mob Rules Nothing" - not sure why I remember this so clearly, but I do, I think the seniors lost also - at least I hope that they did - they were annoying
483. click to view a pretty awesome video someone sent me of a picture 
from all 50 states   http://oldbluewebdesigns.com/mybeautifulamerica.htm

484. another one-hit wonder for your Tuesday listening pleasure - this one from Devo

1 comment: