Monday, February 20, 2012

82 - Ozzie Newsome

473. President's Day 2012
474. we are getting rid of our home phone this week - if you try to call 937-526-3939 after Wednesday, you will not reach the Francis family any longer
475. spent the weekend in South Bend, Indiana for Junior Parents Weekend at Notre Dame - had a great time - the University had a lot of events planned for parents and did a fantastic job with the organization - I will share some pictures later this week.
476. I missed my first Russia varsity boys basketball game in over 13 years this weekend, I had not missed one since January 22, 1999 - the day that I had surgery to repair my achilles tendon
477. I am not a Browns fan at all, but I thought that I would throw their fans a bone with this famous # 82 - none other than the Wizard of Oz - Ozzie Newsome
478. one hit wonder - Norman Greenbaum - Spirit in the Sky

No comments:

Post a Comment