Wednesday, February 15, 2012

FORTRAN 77

445. went to Marion's Piazza in Troy last night (yesterday was Grand Opening Day) for supper, about a 20 minute wait to order, and then a 50 minute wait to get your food - we went across the street to Cassano's instead - we will have to try Marion's some other time I guess.
446. Happy 90th Birthday to Marion Grillot of Russia - he has 75 grandchildren plus 2 step-grandchildren for a total of "77"
447. not sure why, but thin crust pizzas are by far my favorite over medium or thick
448. Spring Training is right around the corner for major league baseball teams - Major League Baseball is my favorite pro sport by far!!!
449. saw in the Dayton Daily news yesterday that a girl from Urbana has made 107 three point field goals this season - that is over 5 per game! - she was also 20 for 20 from the foul line Monday night!
450. I use a lot of exclamation points in my blog - sorry - I will try to cut back
451. Kate Upton is this year's Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue cover choice - is she still dating Mark Sanchez??
452. I missed McCartney, Springsteen, and the Beach Boys at the Grammy's on Sunday night - how were they??
453. in case you missed my new favorite country music song - here is Taylor Swift and her song "Mean" from Sunday evening's Grammy's
454. a picture of FORTRAN 77 code on a punch card - you have to be at least 40 years old to remember when computers worked this way.  What else was there - BASIC???

No comments:

Post a Comment