Saturday, January 21, 2012

B-52 Bomber, 52 weeks in a year, and 52 cards in a full deck

GO FLYERS - BEAT X!!!
327. Tu Holloway is a gangster not a thug - he wears # 52 - this is my 52nd blog post - that is not a good sign for the Flyers!!!!
Gangster / thug
328. The Boeing B-52 Stratofortress is a long-range, subsonic, jet-powered strategic bomber. The B-52 was designed and built byBoeing, who have continued to provide support and upgrades. It has been operated by the United States Air Force (USAF) since the 1950s. The bomber carries up to 70,000 pounds (32,000 kg) of weapons.
329. here is an excellent picture of a B-52 bomber
330. SCL boys hoops scores from last night: Anna 48, Fort Loramie 31; Jackson Center 64, Fairlawn 39  Houston 51 Botkins 40
331. I was just joking about my favorite rappers from Thursday - I strongly do not like rap music.  I did watch a very good movie about The Notorious B.I.G., however.
332. this is a picture of a very cool train track
333. Trivia winners from Friday are Susan Hogenkamp and Phil Pleiman - the three hyenas from Lion King are Shenzi, Banzai, and my favorite, Ed!!!!!!!!!!
334. the prettiest card in a deck of cards is below

No comments:

Post a Comment