Friday, January 6, 2012

37 - Richard Millhouse Nixon, our 37th President

249. NFL Playoff Prediction contest - e-mail me your predictions for the entire playoffs and I will keep track of the points (1 point for wild-card winners, 2 for divisional round, 4 for championship games, and 8 for correctly picking the Super Bowl Winner - also send me total points in Super Bowl as the tiebreaker).  Winner gets $ 25.00 Cruizers gift certificate and their name on the traveling trophy!!!!! e-mail me at hood3939@gmail.com
250. Will Ferrell's rendition of the Eagles "I Can't Tell You Why"  click to watch
251. I asked, "What is heck is a Billiken?" - Jeremy responded    click to learn more
252. the 37th of a bunch of things someone has a web page devoted to this!!!!
253. the most famous # 37 that I can think of wore a whole lot of stickum while being one of the NFL's greatest shut-down cornerbacks for the Oakland Raiders while I was growing up - none other than this guy -
check out all of that "stickum"
254. Remember when this Bengals fan stole the ball from Brett Favre - that was awesome!!!!!

255. Trivia question for the sixth Friday of the blog - all correct answers are eligible to win one of two $ 10 gift certificates to Cruizers - No help from the internet for your answer - In what season did the NCAA adopt the three point line for men's basketball??? - send your answer to hood3939@gmail.com - deadline is midnight Friday night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment