Thursday, January 19, 2012

50 cent - my 5th favorite rapper of all time

316. here is a picture of Treg almost dunking against Botkins in 7th grade - 
also notice Wayne Shoffner running with his signature "thumbs up" in great position to make a call
Treg - almost slamming a dunk in 7th grade - more hops than the old man ever had!!!!!!!!
317. Lombard Street in San Francisco is pretty cool:
(I think the 4th car from the top coming down the hill is our BAV)
318. current updated playoff prediction standings
Spencer Cordonnier - 8 total points - had Patriots, Ravens, 49ers, Packers...then Packers over Patriots
Brad Francis - 8 total points - had Patriots, Ravens, Saints, Giants.... then Saints over Ravens
Scott Armstrong - 7 total points - had Patriots, Ravens, Saints, Packers.....then Packers over Patriots

Ken Francis - 6 total points - had Patriots, Ravens, Saints, Packers.... then Packers over Patriots
Jeremy Unverferth - 6 total points - had Patriots, Ravens, Saints, Packers....then Packers over Patriots
Carter Francis - 4 total points - had Patriots, Steelers, Saints, Packers.... then Saints over Steelers
Jay Borchers - 4 total points Bengals, Ravens, Saints, Packers....then Bengals over Saints 
Basically - the results are:      if Patriots win = Spencer wins,         if Ravens win = I win
319. I bet you didn't know - I am a huge fan of rap - I have quite an extensive collection......................my favorite rap song of all time - I'm Going back to Cali - by LL Cool J
320. as stated in today's title - 50 cent - my 5th favorite rapper of all time - # 4 = Nelly;                     # 3 = Eminem; # 2 = LL Cool J .................................................who is # 1??????
IT HAS TO BE THIS MAN - THE LATE, GREAT
Christopher George Latore Wallace (May 21, 1972 - March 9, 1997), best known as 
The Notorious B.I.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment