Thursday, April 12, 2012

Brooklyn Decker turns 25 today and David Letterman turns 64

That street by Bud's and The Wooden Shoe has been torn up for a long time!!!!
The NHL hockey playoffs started last night - my money is on the Penguins and Sidney Crosby!
Sweet throwback uniforms for the Houston Astros (Colt .45s)
FDR passed away 67 years ago today
I did not know that Brooklyn Decker was born in Kettering, Ohio - I did know that she was married to Andy Roddick
Raiders vs. Redskins at Fort Loramie tonight at 5:00 pm
Huge win for the Reds yesterday - I really did not want to get swept by the Whiney Birds this early in the season
Here is a picture that we took of a Chevrolet dealership in Los Lunas, New Mexico in 2006 - I demanded to speak with the owner and get my picture taken with him
here are two sweet pictures of the Grand Canyon from that same trip


No comments:

Post a Comment