Sunday, March 25, 2012

Two more tickets to be punched today

628. as I am typing this, I am watching Bassmasters Elite Series St. Johns River Showdown from Palatka, FL - those guys make it look easy, I think that I might join the Bassmasters Series next year.  I am pretty certain, that I could catch bass with the best of them after learning all the secrets.
629. Aaron Craft is a pretty good defensive basketball player
630. Berlin Hiland is a pretty good Division IV basketball team
631. Louisville had a great come from behind victory to reach the final four yesterday
632. There were about 1000 Jackson Center fans out tailgating just northwest of the Schottenstein Center yesterday before their state semi-final game
633. about 95 % of the arena was rooting for Jackson Center to beat Africentric on Thursday
634. Tiger Woods is one up going into the final round today - lets see if he can hold on - if he cannot, his mental edge slips even further.
635. very disturbing headlines in Friday's Sidney Daily News
636. Dunbar's coaching staff wore some sweep looking threads for their two games in Columbus this weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment