Saturday, March 10, 2012

101 Dalmations

OUCH 
DON'T FORGET TO MOVE YOUR CLOCKS AHEAD TONIGHT!!!
570. my second favorite Disney movie - I believe the first Disney movie that I ever watched, Derek was about 1 1/2 and Missy was leaving for card club - we only had one television and she told me to keep this on and he should be ready for bed when it was over.  This was before Al Gore had invented the internet, therefore, I grudgingly sat and watched what I thought was going to be a "dumb" Disney movie that only kids 8 and below would enjoy.  Low and behold, I was sold in about the first five minutes, Cruella De Ville was mean and I was intrigued to find out how the movie was going to end - this happened about 19 years ago and I remember it like it was yesterday.
571.  The 100 Greatest songs of all time -    #99: "I Fought the Law" by Bobby Fuller Four
572. in honor of Peyton Manning getting cut, here are his funniest commercials of all time
573. trivia answers for the last two weeks - Roger Bannister ran the first sub-four minute mile in 1954 - Ken Francis was the only one to get it correct.  An alarm clock is at its brightest at 10:08 - correct answers submitted by Brad Turner, Joe Turner, and Scott Armstrong, with the winner of the gift certificate going to Brad.
574. I don't know if this is a true story or not, but it makes for a good read!!!
575. stat of the day - this past NFL season, for the 16th consecutive season, at least 5 teams made the playoffs that did not make the playoffs the season before - this year it was the Bengals, Broncos, Lions, Texans, Giants, and 49ers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment